FairView Counseling and The Play Therapy Center is a non-profit counseling agency that has been serving the community since 1999. We believe in helping children, teens, and families work through the issues that affect their everyday life.
Children, as well as teenagers and adults often need a place where they can begin to figure out what it is that is upsetting them. Life can be difficult. Everyone has been faced with situations in their lives where they just don’t know where to turn. FairView Counseling and The Play Therapy Center is here to help.
LICENSED THERAPIST (LPC, LCSW)
PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
To work with children, teens, and their families
- Registered Play Therapist / Play Therapy experience a plus
- Flexible hours, some evenings
- Competitive salary and benefits
- On-site group & individual supervision
- Office support staff for credentialing, billing, and scheduling
Please send resume/CV to:
Dr. Kathryn Davis, Clinical Director